The West Rim Trail is a spectacular, sinuous, serpentine path to the aptly named Walters Wiggles and up to Scout Lookout, the cutoff to the trail to Angels Landing. The West Rim Trail continues past Scout Lookout and could be one end of a Trans Zion backpack which would require a water cache somewhere.
West Rim Trail
or $300 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Framed, archival infused aluminum print, semi-gloss satin finish
- Black aluminum frame on back of image, frame to edge on all four sides (no inset), ready to hang.
- Both smaller and larger metal prints are available; as well as archival photographic paper prints in traditional frames.
- Created: 2017
|Dimensions||24 × 60 × 1 in|
Beige, Black, Brown, Green, Grey, Light Green, Orange, Yellow
Horizontal, Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.