Expand Your Reach
Selling your art online with Redwood Art Group means that you can reach people in other states and other countries 365 days a year. Plus, you can connect with an entirely different audience than those who attend our fairs. Selling your art in Redwood’s Online Art Marketplace allows you to:
- Help buyers easily discover your work and connect with you
- Sell your works of art to thousands of collectors around the world
- Grow your gallery presence and sales through our marketplace
- Cultivate a previously untapped group of art buyers
- Increase your income every month
Let Us Do the Marketing
Selling art on your own site requires a daily hustle. When you sell your art online with Redwood Art Group, we do all the heavy lifting so you can spend less time managing logistics and more time making art. Our sophisticated marketing program includes:
- Attention from our curators, who carefully review all artworks
- Multiple paid search, online display, and social media advertising campaigns
- Personalized email marketing campaigns to help buyers find the perfect piece
- Partnerships with select top brands to give you even greater exposure
- SEO strategy, influencer collaborations, and editorial features on the blog
Get Ongoing, Dedicated Support
We provide you with the online art-selling platform that helps buyers easily discover your work—but we’re also here to help and encourage development. A service-oriented company with helpful, caring employees, we put people first and are always on hand to:
- Offer technical support for our online art-selling platform
- Help you ensure artworks arrive safe and sound to their new home
- Provide assistance fulfilling a sale or processing a return
- Share helpful tips on boosting your online presence and improving sales
- Empower artists to pursue growth and embrace and drive change
Make Sales the Easy Way with Art Money
You only need to push your collectors, fans, and followers to your Storefront on the Redwood Online Art Marketplace. Everything else is right there for your collector to shop and buy with Art Money. When their transaction is complete, you’ll receive notification to ship and the next thing you’ll know, you’ll be in the money!
The collector pays:
- Your artwork price
- 10 payments
- 10 months
Paid in 15 business days minus your normal Redwood commission.
How Does It Work?
We welcome artists, artist collectives, galleries, and art publishers to apply to our Online Art Marketplace. You’ll get a dedicated storefront where you can tell your story, display your works and/or your artists, and share other information to increase your chances of selling work and being noticed by buyers. Here’s how it works.
Wait to be Approved
Our curatorial team will review your application. You can expect an email response within seven business days.
Set Up Your Dashboard
Once approved, you’ll set up your dashboard and customize your storefront. On the Marketplace 100% of the sales are yours on every artwork sold.
Price Your Artwork
All sellers are responsible for the fulfillment of orders themselves, which means you are required to pay for the packing, including crating when needed, and the initial outbound shipping for an artwork.
Upload Your Products
Now you’re ready to upload your products—your works of art—to the marketplace.
Sell your artwork to buyers, collectors, and designers all over the world.